- Deep Cleanses and removes impurities.
- Mandarin oil works on the nerves to relax and remove stress, helping to instill a sense of calm.
- Zingy Lime Oil is excellent for brightening your mood and can help to restore energy, whilst promoting positivity.
- Spicy Basil Oil has the ability to reduce anxious feelings and induce calm, while promoting focus and increasing alertness.
- Almond Oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage and helps your skin retain moisture
- Olive Oil helps in preventing premature signs of aging. It contains fat soluble vitamin A, D, E and K
Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they do not contain synthetic waxes and retain their natural glycerine to keep your skin moisturized, soft and smooth. As handmade soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade, but this does not affect the quality of the soap in any way.